Which Is More Powerful, Article Marketing Tips Or Social Media Marketing Tips?

Prosperity in an mlm or network marketing business using Social Media marketing as one of your selling techniques, can be exceedingly dynamic

Social Media selling can be a huge impact in your business. It's a huge Branding and Relationship tool.

but , here's the deal.I have been online since January of 2008 and began to learn the elementals to Social Media promoting. I'm talking about the MySpace days and YouTube days when these 2 platforms were truly *HOT*.

These were the days that you were able to generate 20-50 leads a day by using straightforward YouTube videos and running your MySpace chum Adder tool.

Now as we fast forward to April of 2010, Social Media marketing has changed and other Social Media Sites have dominated the MySpace and YouTube days. Sites like Facebook and Twitter have controlled for the last year. for those Social Media Marketers out there, I have my own suggestions for using Social Media promoting to generate leads.

I think that Social Media marketing is good, but only if you use it in a technique to really Brand yourself and use it to build those important relationships and credibility. I suspect that Social Media marketing is nice to generate some leads here and one or two leads there.

However the truth and fact is that if you are relying on just Social Media promoting to generate your leads to build a huge home business, then I suspect that the majority are struggling.

If you look at most top earners in this industry, you only see some using Social Media as their primary way to market. Perhaps like 2-4 off the top of my head.

I know I have backed off from Social Media promoting as my main advertising technique and have replaced it with other more effective promoting secrets ( in my judgment ) that I know works to build a successful more profitable business.

I'm not saying that Social Media marketing isn't needed or does not work to build a successful home based enterprise. What I say is that promoters need to understand that Social Media promoting is a thing of the past to generate 50+ leads a day.

It is a good tool to build a Brand, Trust and Credibility.

And if you have been round the industry for awhile, you know it takes more than 2-4 leads a day to build a successful Home Based Business.
so , what am I asserting here and what's my point in this article??

I say that to generate more leads, you want to rely on other selling techniques like Pay-Per click and my personal fave article promotion.

Why Article Marketing?

Because article promotion has been about for a very long time, even before Social Media and will be here for several years to come. It is free to do ( besides the price of a couple tools ). Article marketing tips are everywhere all though the search websites.

It's also a definite fact, that most net marketers who've been successful in running a successful business have had a low failure rate by learning and promoting with bum marketing.
bum marketing has been about for many years and has since then increased its popularity among top net marketers, for its effective search site results.
Article marketing can get you a large amount of traffic to your internet sites, blogs and capture pages and is a big factor to becoming successful.

Now it is true that article marketing needs to be done correctly. Their is a confirmed science, a step-by-step way to do marketing in order for it to be particularly effective and generate a large amount of leads. It is also really superb way to get top ranking positions on all of the top search engines, especially Google.

You want to learn as much article marketing tips, as you can.

But like I said, you'll need to understand the process of bum marketing and its part in your online business to drive major leads and traffic. I have included a link below that will teach you some very effective and potent article marketing tips.